Transfer Partnerships and Guides

Transfer Programs

KCTCS Colleges offer Associate of Arts (AA) and Associate of Science (AS) degrees for transfer to pursue a bachelor’s degree.  The Transfer Programs listed here provide the recommended courses for AA and AS degrees (and even some AAS degrees) for seamless transfer for these specific programs and universities. This is not an exhaustive list. Contact a Transfer Coordinator at your local college to assist in identifying the courses needed for transfer for specific majors at specific universities.