A student transferring to McKendree University, who has received a KCTCS AA, AS, or
AAS is considered to have met all general education requirements, provided the degree
is not considered vocational.
For students who have completed a vocational program or hold no prior degree, the courses are individually evaluated to determine which are transferable and what requirements have been met. Transcripts will be evaluated by the Office of Academic Records and the Division Chair of the department.
General Transfer Requirements
McKendree University has rolling enrollment with 16 options for entry. Applying is as simple as follows:
- Complete the free application
- Send All Official Transcripts from the past 5 years by mail or email to:
1635 West Lincoln Trail Boulevard
Radcliff, KY 40160
Or email: KentuckyAdmissions@mckendre.edu
- Apply for Financial Aid at www.fafsa.ed.gov
McKendree University school code is 001722
- Schedule an appointment with your personal Student Services Specialist by calling (270)351-5003
- Attend class – It’s that easy!
Transfer of Coursework
Official evaluations are completed once you have been admitted to McKendree University. McKendree staff can provide you with an unofficial evaluation at your request. Please note the following:
- Only courses with a letter grade of 'C' or better may be accepted in transfer. Pass/fail courses will not be accepted.
- At least 120 credit hours are required for graduation, 30 of which must be from McKendree, and 30 that must be upper level.
- You may receive a maximum of 90 credit hours in transfer from a regionally accredited institution.
- Grade Point Averages (GPA) from other institutions do not transfer.
- AA to BS Business Administration [PDF]
- AA to Business Administration in Entrepreneurship [PDF]
- AA to BA in Psychology [PDF]
- AAS in Accounting to Bachelor in Business Administration in Accounting [PDF]
- AAS in Criminal Justice to BA in Sociology -Criminal Justice [PDF]
- AAS in HR to Bachelor of Business Administration in HR Management [PDF]
- AAS in Management to Bachelor of Business Administration in Managment [PDF]
- AAS in Nursing to BS in Nursing [PDF]