Southern New Hampshire University
Key Points from Articulation Agreement
- Students can transfer all academic coursework in which they have earned a grade of C- or higher for courses outlined in the pathways below.
- Up to 90 credits can be transferred toward a bachelor degree program at SNHU
- Students will receive a 10% tuition reduction if you identify KCTCS on the SNHU application
- The application fee will be waived if you identify KCTCS on the SNHU application
- More information, including the pathways listed below, is available at SNHU's website
- AA General Education to BA General Studies -Online
- AS General Education to BA General Studies -Online
- AAS Business Administration to BS Business Administration -Online
- AAS Nursing (17-18 Program) to BS Nursing -Online
- AAS Nursing (18-19 Program) to BS Nursing -Online
These are the courses recommended by Southern New Hampshire University to take for seamless transfer. Please work with a KCTCS advisor to make sure KCTCS program and graduation requirements are met. This information is subject to change without prior notice and does not guarantee seamless transfer.