Student Self Service
The Student Self-Service Center is your one-stop shop for all your school records and information. From here, you'll have access to:
- Academics: Search for and enroll in classes, review your schedules and grades, and access the academic calendar.
- Finances: View your account summary, see your anticipated financial aid and make credit card payments.
- Personal Information: View and edit your home address, phone, and other personal information.
- Holds: View any holds that have been placed on your record.
- To Do List: View any to do list items assigned to your record.
- Advisor: View your Advisor information.
Helpful Tip: When you are finished looking at your records or registering online, close the browser so others cant access your information.
Logging into Student Self-Service is easy!
- Visit https://students.kctcs.edu
- Select "LOGIN HERE".
- Enter your USERID using all capital letters (e.g., JSMITH0004).
- Enter your Password.
- Select the Sign In button.
- Select Main Menu, Self Service, Student Center.
If you need assistance, use theStudent Self-Service Tutorials link
This will open up a page with tutorials that will walk you through various student self-service tasks such as Enrolling in Classes, Making a Payment, and Viewing Your Class Schedules.
Oops! I forgot.
Did you forget your password or can't recall your Username or ID? That's ok! It happens to all of us. Click the lost password link in the User Account Center to recover your information.
How long can I access my Email and Student Self-Service?
If you're enrolled in a current or future term you'll have access to your KCTCS email and Student Self-Service through the end of the last term in the next calendar. Confused? Let's walk you through it.
If you enroll in a fall term, you will continue to have access to Email and Student Self-Service through the end of fall term next year.
The same goes for graduates. You will continue to have access to Email and Student Self-Service through the end of fall term the following year.
It is different for students who are discontinued. They will not have access to email beyond the term in which they were enrolled.