If you are receiving financial aid, keep in mind that the federal government will only pay for the courses that apply toward your major. Your aid may be adjusted accordingly, if you chose to remain in those courses.
which classes should I register for?
Here are some tips:
- Discuss academic/career goals with your advisor making sure you're in the appropriate major.
- Run the academic requirement report to see what courses are needed to complete your major.
- Check out the Student Self-Service tile on MyPath.
- Check out our video for additional information.
- If you’re planning to transfer, connect with the transfer advisor on your campus to learn about specific program requirements at your transfer school.
Questions or concerns about your eligibility?
We are happy to assist you 24 hours a day at 1-855-465-2827.