Reverse Transfer

Reverse transfer allows students who transfer to another school before earning their degree at KCTCS to earn their Associate's Degree when the missing coursework is completed at the other school. 

KCTCS has an agreement with Northern Kentucky University and the University of Kentucky to award eligible students an Associate Degree through reverse transfer.  Below is a list of the colleges that have reverse transfer degree agreements that can help you earn your Associate's Degree.

  • Ashland CTC and Morehead State University
                       and Ohio University 
  • Henderson CC and Murray State University
                          and University of Southern Indiana
  • Jefferson CTC and University of Louisville

For more information, contact the transfer coordinator at the KCTCS college you attended.