Western Kentucky University
Minimum Transfer Requirements
- Transfer students must have a minimum GPA of “C” (2.0 on 4.0 unweighted scale) for the last semester or term of full-time work, a cumulative GPA of “C” (2.0 on 4.0 unweighted scale) and be in good standing at the institution from which they are transferring.
- Fulfillment of minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Applicants are not allowed to ignore previous college work.
- Transfer students with fewer than 24 hours earned are required to have completed the pre-college curriculum.
- High School transcripts and ACT/SAT test scores will be required for students with fewer than 24 hours earned.
We no longer have a deadline!
Info on additional scholarships; https://www.wku.edu/financialaid/scholarships/We also have an additional scholarship for transfer students that are part of Phi Theta Kappa, it adds an additional $1000 to the regular transfer scholarship.
The fastest way is to use the National Student Clearinghouse
Transfer Center at Western Kentucky University
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11052
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101