Transfer Partnerships and Guides

University of the Cumberlands

At University of the Cumberlands, we’re dedicated to offering a quality education at an affordable price. 

ALL applicable KCTCS credits will transfer! 
UC will accept any coursework taken at the 100-level or above from a KCTCS institution as long as they can be applied toward your UC Degree program.  Any credits not necessary for completion of your UC Degree will not need to be accepted.

Are you an Education major with clinical hours?
In addition to accepting your credits, with Department Chair approval, UC will review your clinical hours and work to help you transfer those that are applicable toward your Elementary Education or Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education program!

Learn more about transfer opportunities at the University of Cumberlands by visiting our Transfer Student page here. 

Interested in UC Transfer? 
Contact: Courtnie Kirby
Transfer Enrollment Counselor |