Northwood University will accept any KCTCS degree towards a transfer to their Business of Science in Applied Management (BSAM) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degrees for students who meet the following criteria:
- College transfer credits and a minimum 2.0 GPA. (Applicants with cumulative GPA below a 2.0 may be considered for probationary admit.)
- High School transcripts will be required when an applicant
- Has no college credit or has completed fewer than 24 transferrable credit hours or
- Has fewer than 60 transferable credits and did not self-certify high school graduation or GED completion or
- Provides only a non-regionally accredited college transcript since the credits are not transferrable.
General Transfer Requirements
Northwood University KY has open enrollment year round. Applying is a simple to step process that includes:
- Completion of Application for Admission: https://apply.northwood.edu/Pages/Welcome.aspx
- Request official transcript(s) from accredited institutions and have them mailed to:
- Northwood University; 11492 Bluegrass Parkway, Suite 112; Louisville, KY 40299 OR
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All transfer coursework (if applicable) must be college level; remedial or developmental coursework is not considered college level.
- All transfer coursework (if applicable) must meet GPA requirements set by Northwood University.
- Grade Point Averages (GPA) from other institutions do not transfer.
- Courses completed after the associate’s degree was awarded may be transferable as long as a grade of “C” (2.0) or better has been earned and if applicable to the curriculum. Students transferring without an associate’s degree will have their transcripts evaluated for equivalent Northwood credit. Students in this category will be permitted to transfer equivalent courses and electives with grades of “C” (2.0) or better.