Get more from your college education at Franklin University, where our mission, philosophy and programs are specifically designed to help you find success before, during and after earning your degree. Take your KCTCS credits further at Franklin through our Community College Alliance partnership. We’ll help you maximize your community and technical college credits so you can save time and money on your bachelor’s degree.
- Take advantage of 3+1 partnership programs and save 40% of the total cost of a bachelor’s
- Finish your bachelor’s faster by transferring in up to 75% of the required credits
- Programs offered completely online
- No application fee and FREE official credit evaluations
- Private, non-profit, accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
Find your Bachelor’s degree program now!
Learn more about the partnership between Franklin University and the Kentucky Community & Technical College System.
Franklin is here to make your transition as seamless as possible. Count on your advisor to provide the guidance you need to stay on track throughout the admission process.
Community College Alliance Enrollment Advisor
Make an Appointment
Text Only: 614.714.1904