Eastern Kentucky University
EKU is committed to KCTCS schools and proud of the individualized support they received from us. All KCTCS transfer students receive a FREE APPLICATION to EKU. Additionally, KCTCS students can request a personalized evaluation that considers both the courses they have already completed and any remaining KCTCS course recommendations that will move them closer to their EKU degree. The details of your transfer are as unique as your plans for the future, and the EKU transfer team is here to help with both!
Visit the Student Outreach and Transition Office website to learn more about the transfer process or email or call our dedicated transfer staff at email@example.com and 859-622-7876. KCTCS students can meet with an EKU transfer advisor at their own campus or schedule an online appointment to make their transfer plan. Students can also view an inventory of the 4,500+ KCTCS courses with established EKU equivalencies in the Transfer Lookup Guide It’s never too early and it’s never too late.
Talk transfer with us today!
- AA to Bachelor of Business Administration-General Business Concentration [PDF]
- AS to BS in Construction Management [PDF]
- AA to Bachelor of Criminal Justice [PDF]
- AA to BS in Elementary Education P-5 Teaching [PDF]
- AA to BS in Occupational Safety [PDF]
- AA to BS in Occupational Science [PDF]
- AA to BS in Psychology [PDF]
- AA to Bachelor of Social Work [PDF]
- AA to BS in Sport Management [PDF]
- AS to BS in Biology-General Biology Concentration [PDF]