Chamberlain University is proud to partner with KCTCS to offer students a pathway towards reaching their educational and professional goals.
Chamberlain University has a 130-year history preparing extraordinary nursing graduates and healthcare professionals. Through this partnership, students are provided with an accelerated path towards earning their BSN or MSN degree. Our new Jump-Start RN to BSN and RN to MSN Dual Enrollment Grant Program** is a unique dual enrollment agreement that includes a partner-exclusive grant that covers the cost of tuition, and fees for two tuition-free online courses for RN to BSN, or one tuition-free course for RN to MSN, chosen specifically by Chamberlain. Students are only responsible for costs associated with books, e-books or any other optional expenses.
Additional partnership benefits include:
- 15% Tuition savings benefits on the following online degree programs:
- RN to BSN
- RN/BSN to MSN
- Accelerated RN to MSN (Clinical Nursing Leadership option available)
- MSN (Specialty Tracks include: Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult Gerontology Primary Nurse Practitioner, Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Educator, Nurse Executive, Healthcare Policy, Population Health, Informatics)
- Waived application fees
- Waived transcript fees
- Complementary transcript evaluation
- Streamlined admissions process
- Military Benefits Available
To find out if you qualify for Dual Enrollment or other programs, schedule your phone appointment with your KCTCS Chamberlain Representative, Wendy Daugherty, by clicking HERE or by emailing email@example.com
You can also visit the Chamberlain website for more information.