Why choose Campbellsville?
We are dedicated to providing a quality education to develop ethical, Christian leaders. By transferring to Campbellsville University, you can:
- Qualify for transfer scholarships for online and on-campus programs.
- Seamlessly transfer your hard-earned college credits from one of KCTCS’s 70 community college campuses.
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in two years or less.
- Learn from faculty who have real-world experience in their respective fields.
- Select from a wide range of bachelor’s degrees that cover areas including business, social work, criminal justice and more.
- Learn practical applications through a relevant curriculum to help you achieve your career goals.
Campbellsville University is a widely acclaimed Kentucky-based Christian university that offers over 100 programs of study including doctoral, masters, bachelors, associate and certification programs.
If you have community college credits that you want to put toward a bachelor’s degree, Campbellsville University Online can help you achieve your goals. To speak to an enrollment counselor, please request more information.
- AA to Bachelor of Social Work
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Accounting
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Business Information Technology
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Human Resource Management
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Management
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Marketing
- AAS to BS in Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- AA to BS, P-5 Elementary Education
- AA to BS, P-12 Learning and Behavior Disorders
- AS to BS, Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education (IECE)
- AA to BS in General Business
- AA to BS in Sport Management
- AAS in Criminal Justice to BS in Criminal Justice
- AA to BS in Liberal Arts & Science [PDF]
- Associate Degree Nursing to RN to BSN [PDF]