Why choose Campbellsville?
We are dedicated to providing a quality education to develop ethical, Christian leaders. By transferring to Campbellsville University, you can:
- Qualify for transfer scholarships for online and on-campus programs.
- Seamlessly transfer your hard-earned college credits from one of KCTCS’s 70 community college campuses.
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in two years or less.
- Learn from faculty who have real-world experience in their respective fields.
- Select from a wide range of bachelor’s degrees that cover areas including business, social work, criminal justice and more.
- Learn practical applications through a relevant curriculum to help you achieve your career goals.
Campbellsville University is a widely acclaimed Kentucky-based Christian university with over 3,000 students offering 63 undergraduate programs, 17 master’s degrees, five postgraduate areas and over 50 online programs.
If you have community college credits that you want to put toward a bachelor’s degree, Campbellsville University Online can help you achieve your goals. To speak to an enrollment counselor, please request more information.
- AA to Bachelor of Social Work [PDF]
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Accounting [PDF]
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Busines Information Technology [PDF]
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Healthcare Management [PDF]
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Human Resource Management [PDF]
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Management [PDF]
- AA to BS in Business Administration: Marketing [PDF]
- AA to BS in General Business [PDF]
- AAS in Criminal Justice to BS in Criminal Justice [PDF]
- AA to BS in Liberal Arts & Science [PDF]
- Associate Degree Nursing to RN to BSN [PDF]