Eastern Kentucky University
EKU is committed to KCTCS schools and proud of the individualized support they receive from us.
Here are just a few benefits KCTCS transfer students receive:
- All KCTCS transfer students receive a FREE APPLICATION to EKU.
- All degree-seeking students at EKU receive FREE TEXTBOOKS AND COURSE MATERIALS through the EKU Booksmart program.
- On-campus transfer students with Kentucky residency may be eligible to receive TRANSFER SCHOLARSHIPS regardless of the term they decide to transfer.
- KCTCS students can receive in-person or online TRANSFER ADVISING that provides guidance for their remaining KCTCS courses and the best time to transition to EKU.
- Students can also view an inventory of the 4,500+ KCTCS courses with established EKU equivalencies in the TRANSFER EQUIVALENCY GUIDE.
Visit the Student Outreach and Transition Office website to learn more about the transfer process or contact our dedicated transfer staff at email@example.com and 859-622-7876. You can also visit our campus to receive additional admission information, take a tour, and join us for a meal in Case Kitchen.
Talk transfer with us today!