Arizona State University
Choose from more than 400+ course-by-course major maps that lead to on-ground and online ASU bachelor’s degrees.
By picking a major and identifying your transfer institution, MyPath2ASU® helps to identify what courses to take at your transfer institution for your ASU major. Save time and money, and minimize loss of credit during your transfer journey.
Benefits of MyPath2ASU:
- Earn guaranteed admission into your major of choice upon completion of MyPath2ASUTMTM.
- Save time and money by planning your path to degree completion.
- Select classes through customized course-by-course pathways to minimize loss of credit.
- Have 24/7 access to transfer tools, including MyPath2ASUTM that provide information about course applicability and degree progress.
- Connect with ASU transfer coordinators and receive pre-enrollment services and invitations to special ASU events.
- Prepare academically with personalized communication for your major of choice.
ASU Transfer admission requirements*
*General university admission is guaranteed upon successful completion of the following conditions:
- Completion of an associate degree from a regionally accredited higher education institution with a minimum 2.00 cumulative GPA (Arizona residents) or 2.50 cumulative GPA (nonresidents) or,
- completion of 24 or more transferable semester credits post-high school with a minimum cumulative transfer GPA of 2.50 (4.00=“A”) and verification of high school graduation or the equivalent.
NOTE: Some ASU colleges and schools have additional or higher requirements for admission into their majors. Students will also need to submit an Arizona State University admission application, including an application fee and other required documents, such as official college/university transcripts.
MyPath2ASU pathways program are based on a minimum of 24 transfer credit hours; students with fewer than 24 credit transfer credit hours will need to meet the appropriate admission requirements.
International students will need to meet international admission requirements.
ASU Admission and scholarship deadlines:
ASU has a rolling application deadline for Fall/Spring Semesters
For more information about admission deadlines, visit: admission.asu.edu/transfer
To learn more about available transfer student scholarship deadlines, visit: scholarships.asu.edu
- Arizona residents: $50
- Domestic nonresidents: $80
- ASU Online: $70
- International nonresidents: $85
For more information, visit the Tuition Estimator: tuition.asu.edu/cost-calculator/tuition
On campus and online transfer student resources:
To learn more about resources available to transfer students, visit: admission.asu.edu/transfer/student-resources
Active military and veterans:
To learn about benefits for active military and benefits, visit: https://veterans.asu.edu/
ASU Transfer Student Stories:
Learn more by attending an ASU virtual event
Fun Friday MyPath2ASU® Transfer Session
ASU's Transfer Student Ambassadors, current ASU students who transferred from community colleges to ASU, will share their transfer experiences and provide tips for a successful transfer. They will also demonstrate the steps to sign up for MyPath2ASU®, ASU's transfer pathway program, and explain the benefits of being on a pathway.
Virtual visit options
Explore the many live-hosted sessions with ASU enrollment and academic team members and current students who can answer your questions. Navigate the MyPath2ASU® transfer experience and learn more about ASU's admission and enrollment processes.