24 Credit Hours
- Demonstrate keyboarding speed and accuracy with a minimum rate of 60 nwpm.
- Identify root word, suffixes, and prefixes for medical terms.
- Demonstrate spelling mastery of terms relating to the skin and following systems:
skeletal, muscular, blood and lymph nodes, cardiovascular, respiratory, digestive
urinary, nervous, endocrine, reproductive, eyes, ears, and pharmacological.
- Demonstrate competency of transcription equipment operation.
- ENG 101 - Writing I
- OST 110 - Document Formatting and Introduction to Word Processing
- OST 210 - Advanced Word Processing Applications
- MIT 103 - Medical Office Terminology
- AHS 115 - Medical Terminology
- MIT 217 - Medical Office Procedures
Contact a Learn on Demand Student Success Coach
View all programs