Medical Receptionist Certificate
18 Credit Hours
- Demonstrate knowledge of business English communications skills.
- Use a computer system to produce accurate documents in a specified amount of time.
- Apply record management skills to store and retrieve records.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Demonstrate and understanding of office technology concepts and applications.
- Operate a computer using various computer application programs.
- CIT 105 - Introduction to Computers
- ENG 101 - Writing I
- OST 110 - Document Formatting and Introduction to Word Processing
- MIT 230 - Medical Information Management
- MIT 103 - Medical Office Terminology
- AHS 115 - Medical Terminology
- MIT 217 - Medical Office Procedures