28 - 30 Credit Hours
Electronic Health Records Specialist:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the practices and procedures of current office concepts with
emphasis given to the electronic office.
- Use appropriate techniques and procedures in the management of records within an office
- Identify and apply rules and regulations of medical filing systems and procedures
using manual and electronic filing systems.
- Use a computer system to produce accurate documents in a specified amount of time.
- Exhibit effective human relations skills, initiative, and professional attitude.
- MIT 103 - Medical Office Terminology
- AHS 115 - Medical Terminology
- MIT 104 - Medical Insurance
- OST 110 - Document Formatting and Introduction to Word Processing
- MIT 217 - Medical Office Procedures
- MIT 228 - Electronic Health Records
- MIT 230 - Medical Information Management
- CIT 130 - Productivity Software
- CIT 105 - Introduction to Computers
Contact a Learn on Demand Student Success Coach
View all programs