Logistics Management Certificate
The Logistics and Operations Management program is designed to teach students about the sourcing, procurement, conversion, and logistics concepts associated with the production and delivery of goods and services.
15 - 18 Credit Hours
Upon completion of the Logistics Management Certificate, the graduate can
- Demonstrate basic computer skills to operate logistics and operations management systems.
- Describe the job descriptions and responsibilities of personnel working in the manufacturing industry.
- Communicate both written and verbal information pertinent to logistics and operations management.
- Discuss the management activities in the logistics function.
- Discuss the background of various modes of transportation.
- Explain the five transportation strategies.
- Explain the characteristics of good performance measures.