The Logistics and Operations Management program is designed to teach students about
the sourcing, procurement, conversion, and logistics concepts associated with the
production and delivery of goods and services.
15 - 18 Credit Hours
Upon completion of the Logistics Management Certificate, the graduate can
- Demonstrate basic computer skills to operate logistics and operations management systems.
- Describe the job descriptions and responsibilities of personnel working in the manufacturing
- Communicate both written and verbal information pertinent to logistics and operations
- Discuss the management activities in the logistics function.
- Discuss the background of various modes of transportation.
- Explain the five transportation strategies.
- Explain the characteristics of good performance measures.
Contact a Learn on Demand Student Success Coach
View all programs