The Financial Perspectives Certificate prepares the student for entry-level positions
in accounting, financial services and small business management.
9 Credit Hours
Upon completion of this certificate, the graduate can:
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic financial accounting concepts for decision-making,
planning and controlling.
- Maintain a simple accounting system for a small business.
- Apply the rules of debit and credit in recording transactions and recognize the normal
balance of accounts.
- Apply the principles of internal control including petty cash procedures and bank
- Demonstrate an understanding for valuing and recording inventory.
Contact a Learn on Demand Student Success Coach
View all programs