Financial Perspectives Certificate
The Financial Perspectives Certificate prepares the student for entry-level positions in accounting, financial services and small business management.
9 Credit Hours
Upon completion of this certificate, the graduate can:
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic financial accounting concepts for decision-making, planning and controlling.
- Maintain a simple accounting system for a small business.
- Apply the rules of debit and credit in recording transactions and recognize the normal balance of accounts.
- Apply the principles of internal control including petty cash procedures and bank reconciliation.
- Demonstrate an understanding for valuing and recording inventory.