The Advanced Business Administration Certificate is designed to be a building block
to complete the Associate in Applied Science Degree, Business Administration Core
15 Credit Hours
Upon completion of this certificate, the graduate can:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the legal environment of business.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of marketing and customer focus in all
- Demonstrate an understanding of the usage of current software packages, including
operating systems, database, spreadsheet and word processing to develop solutions
to common business problems.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functions of management: planning, organizing,
leading, staffing and controlling.
- Demonstrate an understanding of team building, employee empowerment, business ethics,
decision-making, problem-solving and quality.
- BAS 267 - Introduction to Business Law
- BAS 282 - Principles of Marketing
- BAS 283 - Principles of Management
- CIT 130 - Productivity Software
- QMS 101 - Introduction to Quality Systems
Contact a Learn on Demand Student Success Coach
View all programs