Associate in Arts
- For the Associate in Arts degree, regardless of the time the student has attended the college, at least 25 percent of the approved curriculum credits must be completed at the college granting the credential.
- Students are advised to choose hours to satisfy additional general education and pre-major requirements at the institution to which they are transferring.
- Students who complete ENG 105 must complete an additional 3 credit hours of General Education.
- Students who take the bypass exam for digital literacy must take another elective.
- Developmental courses (numbered below 100) cannot be used to satisfy graduation requirements.
- Must complete all required coursework with cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher to meet graduation requirements.
- 60 Credit Hours