Medical Receptionist Certificate
Upon completion of the program, the graduate can:
- Demonstrate knowledge of business English communications skills.
- Use a computer system to produce accurate documents in a specified amount of time.
- Apply record management skills to store and retrieve records.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic medical terminology.
- Demonstrate and understanding of office technology concepts and applications.
- Operate a computer using various computer application programs.
Credit Hours: 15
|OST 105||Introduction to Information Systems OR||3|
|OST 110||Document Formatting and Work Processing||3|
|CIT 105||Introduction to Computers||(3)|
|MIT 230||Medical Information Management||3|
|MIT 103||Medical Office Terminology OR||3|
|AHS 115||Medical Terminology OR||(3)|
|CLA 131||Medical Terminology from Greek & Latin||(3)|
|MIT 217||Medical Office Procedures||3|
|Total Credit Hours||15|