The Payroll Accounting Specialist Certificate prepares students for entry level work
in payroll processing.
9 Credit Hours
Upon completion of this certificate, the graduate can:
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic financial accounting concepts for decision-making,
planning and control.
- Explain the elements of internal control systems.
- Demonstrate the use and function of emerging/existing communication and information
processing technology and its application to accounting practice.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify, organize and communicate relevant data used in
external financial reporting.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of payroll accounting and its related tax obligations.
Contact a Learn on Demand Student Success Coach
View all programs