The Management Certificate prepares the student with broad-based management knowledge
and skills which lead to a variety of positions in organizations.
15 Credit Hours
Upon completion of this certificate, the graduate can:
- Set goals, formulate plans, and utilize resources.
- Determine activities to accomplish objectives, assign work, and delegate authority.
- Design jobs, incentive systems, and training programs to improve productivity.
- Assess progress by utilizing qualitative and quantitative techniques.
- Demonstrate an awareness of trends and their impact on management decisions.
- BAS 283 - Principles of Management
- BAS 284 - Applied Management Skills
Choose one of the following courses
- BAS 212 - Introduction to Financial Management
- QMS 101 - Introduction to Quality Systems
- MAT 146 - Contemporary College Mathematics
- MAT 150 - College Algebra
- MAT 155 - Trigonometry
- MAT 170 - Brief Calculus with Applications
Choose two of the following Technical Courses
- BAS 200 - Small Business Management
- BAS 274 - Human Resource Management
- BAS 287 - Supervisory Management
- BAS 288 - Personal and Organizational Leadership
- BAS 290 - Management, Ethics, and Society
- OST 275 - Office Management
Contact a Learn on Demand Student Success Coach
View all programs