The Leadership Certificate enables the student to qualify for leadership positions,
work effectively in teams, lead problem solving work groups, understand the conflict
resolution processes and plan effectively.
12 Credit Hours
Upon completion of this certificate, the graduate can:
- Apply techniques of leadership to achieve personal, group and organizational goals
through the applications of behavioral and motivational understanding.
- Explain, analyze and interpret attitudes and behaviors that effect personal group
- Explain and utilize effective verbal, nonverbal and written communication techniques.
- Demonstrate an understanding of team-building, employee empowerment, business ethics,
decision-making, problem-solving and quality.
- Set goals, formulate plans and utilize resources.
- BAS 288 - Personal and Organizational Leadership
- BAS 160 - Introduction to Business
Choose from one of the following COM courses
- COM 181 - Basic Public Speaking
- COM 252 - Introduction to Interpersonal Communication
Choose from one of the following ECO courses
- ECO 101 - Contemporary Economic Issues
- ECO 201 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 202 - Principles of Macroeconomics
Contact a Learn on Demand Student Success Coach
View all programs