The Business Certificate prepares the student for positions in supervision, management
and general business.
12 Credit Hours
Upon completion of this certificate, the graduate can:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the operations of the economic system and how it effects
individuals, organizations and society.
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic financial accounting concepts for decision-making,
planning and controlling.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the use of technology and its impact on business and
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functions of management—planning, organizing,
leading, staffing and controlling.
- Demonstrate basic skills in computer operations and/or software applications.
Choose one of the following courses
- ECO 101 - Contemporary Economic Issues
- ECO 201 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO 202 - Principles of Macroeconomics
Contact a Learn on Demand Student Success Coach
View all programs