Sign into blackboard User Account Center Search Start your path to a high wage high demand career!
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Student Self-Service Center Check your email


Grants are financial awards you don’t need to repay. They come from a variety of sources—including the federal and state governments—and they are awarded based on your financial need.

Below are some of the grants available to KCTCS students. To apply for any grant program, see the instructions for Applying for Aid. Questions? Contact the Financial Aid Office at your local KCTCS college.

Pell Grant

One of the most popular types of financial aid, the Pell Grant is a federal program open to undergraduate students who have not earned a bachelor's degree or a professional degree. [More]

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

This federal program provides funding for undergraduates with exceptional financial need. Priority is given to students who also receive the Federal Pell Grant. [More]

College Access Program (CAP)

CAP grants are awarded to Kentucky residents who meet certain income requirements and who are enrolled at least half-time in academic programs that take at least two years to complete. [More]

Related Links